JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I first saw the NAA 22 magnum belt buckle combo I thought it was a pretty cool novelty. As we've all done with other guns over the years, I didn't buy one because I figured they'd always be available. From what I understand NAA no longer makes the holster. I'd still like to own one, and I figure I better learn a bit about them.

Anyone have one? Any thoughts or other information? Do you see them come up for sale often?

naabeltbuckle.jpg

The only one I've seen for sale was at this July's gun show at Cody Wy.
The price was $500. I have no idea if that was a good price or not.
I knew a guy who had one ... and after a few years of use the revolver would work its way loose in the buckle.
Again not sure if this was a common issue or not.
Andy

They are hard to find these days. They caught allot of flak because of folks carrying them with no permit, and letting their clothing cover it.
I do run across them every once and awhile and they are fairly reasonably priced.
The older ones just have the metal bar to hold the pistol in place, and of course they are the ones that didn't secure it 100%. The newer ones with the hipower magnet and bar are better!

The only one I've seen for sale was at this July's gun show at Cody Wy.
The price was $500. I have no idea if that was a good price or not.
I knew a guy who had one ... and after a few years of use the revolver would work its way loose in the buckle.
Again not sure if this was a common issue or not.
Andy

Wow, that's some money! I doubt I'd actually wear it, but that's good to know :)

They are hard to find these days. They caught allot of flak because of folks carrying them with no permit, and letting their clothing cover it.
I do run across them every once and awhile and they are fairly reasonably priced.
The older ones just have the metal bar to hold the pistol in place, and of course they are the ones that didn't secure it 100%. The newer ones with the hipower magnet and bar are better!

I guess that just means that when I see one I'll have to buy it :D

Reasonably priced, do you have a ballpark figure? Good to know about the magnet model, those are the ones with the aluminum grip?

$150-$250 average...;) I know a fellow has been making alum grips for them for a number of years. I don't think the factory ever made them. I could be wrong tho.

Wow, sign me up! If you come across one please let me know :)

One thing, the one in your picture does not look like the 22 Magnum model. The cylinder is longer and the grip frame is bigger. I don't know if they made a belt buckle for the 22 Magnum.

$150-$250 average...;) I know a fellow has been making alum grips for them for a number of years. I don't think the factory ever made them. I could be wrong tho.
Gilbertson? I sold him my Pug before SB941, and he showed me the aluminum grips he was making. Very nice work, and an awesome guy. He could probably make belt buckles himself...

When I first saw the NAA 22 magnum belt buckle combo I thought it was a pretty cool novelty. As we've all done with other guns over the years, I didn't buy one because I figured they'd always be available. From what I understand NAA no longer makes the holster. I'd still like to own one, and I figure I better learn a bit about them.

Anyone have one? Any thoughts or other information? Do you see them come up for sale often?

View attachment 309024

The gun in your picture is actually a 22 LR
I don't believe NAA actually made a 22 magnum belt holster

Today at a local show, I saw a dealer with two. Didn't check the price. They are rather large. If I go back tomorrow, I'll check the price.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top