JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my long time carry North American Arms (NAA) Guardian .32 ACP. This is not the 32NAA. Stainless with slight rub marks from the pocket leather holster. It has a Hogue grip sleeve, 2 normal magazines and 1 with the finger extension. $300

Included will be Gun, 3 magazines, leather pocket holster, Hogue sleeve, one full box of WWB, a couple of extra rounds and 2 packs of blue tip Glazer Safety rounds, 12 I think that were carry rounds.

I am the original owner and have loved and relied on this as my personal carry for years. I have since upgraded calibers.

I am from the Vancouver area, but travel a lot for work. I do on occasion get up to the Seattle area as well.

If interested, please email me with a phone number and I will contact you soonest.

Please PM with any pricing advice you may have. I respect all opinions from those who know better than I.
Thank you.

Last Edited:
I too am a big fan of North American Arms Guardian pistols! There is an active member messageboard for NAA afficionados, with a lot of buying and selling that gives current pricing and availabillity information:

www.naaminis.com/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi?pg=topics

For specific firearm pricing ranges I like the advanced search function of AuctionArms.com. You can search all past sales from the past few months to see what prices guns actually sold for at auction, versus some of the ridiculous mimimum bids specified. Just pay attention to the ones that were actually bid on!

www.auctionarms.com

.....................elsullo

How old is the gun, how rounds thru it, etc? You are from Vancouver, but your profile says Portland, want to make sure whick side of the river you live in.

How old is the gun, how rounds thru it, etc? You are from Vancouver, but your profile says Portland, want to make sure whick side of the river you live in.

I am in Vancouver, WA.
The gun has about 200 rounds thru it. Usually a magazine a year of defense ammo to ensure it worked and a couple of ball to make sure magazines worked. Always cleaned. Never an issue.
Was purchased new about 2000-2001. Always my carry gun but traded up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.