JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my long time carry North American Arms (NAA) Guardian .32 ACP. This is not the 32NAA. Stainless with slight rub marks from the pocket leather holster. It has a Hogue grip sleeve, 2 normal magazines and 1 with the finger extension. $350

Included will be Gun, 3 magazines, leather pocket holster, Hogue sleeve, one full box of WWB, a couple of extra rounds and 2 packs of blue tip Glazer Safety rounds, 12 I think that were carry rounds.

I am the original owner and have loved and relied on this as my personal carry for years. I have since upgraded calibers.

I am from the Vancouver area, but travel a lot for work. I do on occasion get up to the Seattle area as well.

If interested, please email me with a phone number and I will contact you soonest.

Please PM with any pricing advice you may have. I respect all opinions from those who know better than I.
Thank you.

I put the Price in the title and cant edit or LOWER it.

Last Edited: