Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

North American Arms .22 Magnum **SPF**

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by AudibleEnforcer, Nov 16, 2011.

1. AudibleEnforcer

AudibleEnforcer Alabama Active Member

Good Condition NAA .22 Magnum and Magnum only (not the one with the 22lr separate cylinder). Carried it in my 5th pocket of my jeans or when I wore shorts in the summer time as opposed to my bigger boys. Bought new at Sportsman's Warehouse (now called Wholesale Sports), and comes with case, original shell casing, lock and paperwork.

Now forgive me, as I've bought many a firearms over the years, but NEVER sold one. I'm in La Pine, OR, 25 miles south of Bend. I am willing to ship if the buyer splits the cost with me. Be gentle on me, I just found myself unemployed for the first time since I started working at age 14. This sucks.

Asking $185 obo. ****SOLD PENDING FUNDS****
    I'll have more postings soon of some others if my youngest daughter would just COOPERATE.

100_5578.jpg

100_5580.jpg

Thanks guys. I hate to sell my guns, it feels like I'm giving away my kids (only without the giant sense of relief)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  2. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

Do you by any chance have the belt buckle holster for that? (longshot I know)

Good luck with the job search either way.

3. AudibleEnforcer

AudibleEnforcer Alabama Active Member

I do not, sorry. But my neighbor has one of these too, I'll ask him for you. He's the kind of guy that will buy every accessory for everything he owns, just because he can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.