JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i had posted a comment on there google business listing as others have. less then a week or so the owner posted how this should not happen and he was going to look into it..........he must be still looking? I am calling today.

The Owner's problem there is the Gun Store Manager. He's been told of the manager's arrogance and constantly ignoring Customers but has chosen to ignore. The guy is either a "Brother in Law" or has "Pictures of someone with a farm animal".

I too offer the warning "Beware of Norpoint" if ordering anything. If they have it in stock (which would be a shock), and the price was right, then I might consider buying but then what if you needed any "post sale service"?

If the owner's gave a care about their customers then they would have taken action two years ago when even soon to be former employees were expressing concern.

Funny I was searching for someone to do inexpensive FFL transfers and found this site, seems everyone else has the same complaints that I do....

I hate to concur with most of the posters here but I do have to agree. I live a stones throw away yet drive to Sam's most of the time as much as it pains me. For gun purchases or ammo I either purchase online or make the drive up to Kesselrings. The last 4 weapons I purchased I tried to give them an opportunity but they didn't seem interested in the business. Another time I stopped in looking for some sort of CLP, not a gun lube in the store! I contacted the owner and voiced my displeasure about the selections and how a gun range couldn't even stock basic cleaning supplies along with the rangemaster not taking action against unsafe behavior next to me and my shooting partner.

Even last night I called looking for a stripped AR lower for a new build and the salesman on the phone wasn't interested in helping, didn't have any, didn't like to really order them and generally seemed bothered that I called...

I did have extremely high hopes when I found out that the range was hosting some FAS classes when they finally re-opened and they were fellow students. Maybe eventually this range will be what it has the potential to be but as with the previous sets of owners it seems to be the hired help that is the root of most of the problems.

I was surprised with the last sets of owners that they kept hiring other store owners that ran their businesses into the ground (Arnold Arms and GunTown). I always wished they would somehow become affiliated with Sam's or at least take some hints from them as far as the range goes. I've sat by thru each sets of owners hoping it would get better but have come to conclusion I'll probably move before that ever happens..

Funny I was searching for someone to do inexpensive FFL transfers and found this site, seems everyone else has the same complaints that I do....

Pardon the seque, but I have Sound Pawn in downtown Everett handle mine. It's just one guy, and he's top notch. He doesn't ask for the receipt when he has to charge sales tax. ISTR the charge being $25. For a fellow that owns a pawn shop, he never strikes me as a fellow who own a pawn shop!

called. a guy answered and told me he was going to call his rep and see if that rep had my item. I said call me back when you find out. he read my phone number back to me and it was right. well have not heard from him in about a week. I don't get them. are they broke and going down the hill? just bad management? they do not know customer service or even service for that matter. I guess the next step is to stop there and ask for a refund of my money. wonder how that will go......

called. a guy answered and told me he was going to call his rep and see if that rep had my item. I said call me back when you find out. he read my phone number back to me and it was right. well have not heard from him in about a week. I don't get them. are they broke and going down the hill? just bad management? they do not know customer service or even service for that matter. I guess the next step is to stop there and ask for a refund of my money. wonder how that will go......

You've hit both problems on the head. Broke? Don't know but lots of vendors won't sell them. Wonder why. As for Bad Management? Absolutely. If I ran a retail establishment (and I have in my career) I'd put wheels under the Store Manager and send him down the hill. He's an arrogant SOB that is only interested in selling guns. And only then if you pre-pay (no doubt so they can send the money with their order so they get them shipped).

BTW, good luck on cancelling your order and getting your money back. I don't have a crystal ball that could tell me the answer but my experience with this outfit is that you'll not find it a pleasant experience.

Called there today looking to see what AR's they had sitting on the shelf and his answer was "none". I'm amazed at the lack of enthusiasm by staff on the phone and in person, I can't even give my money away to this place.

Time keeps ticking and the days go bye.....still NORPOINT has done nothing! I believe it has been about three months since I walked in and ordered a blackhawk belt. To anyone that wants to do business with them DON'T! It is not a hard to get item and they have gotten new items on there shelves, so why do they put off a customer that has spent hundreds of dollars cash in there store over previous months. well IDIOTS and THIEVES are the only words that come to my mind. Thankfully it wasn't a expensive item, but still my hard earned money is my money. I still remember talking to the owner a month or so ago in the store and asked if my belt arrived and he said no, nothing else but no. I then asked If they had another product and his response, with a smirk , is no but I can order it for you! Oh shoot after writing that memory I am just remembering that I haven't seen the people holding the signs on the corners. I think he is loosing it, and his shop. I better get up there finally and try to get my money back. I suggest to anyone and everyone to NOT use NORPOINT for anything even the firing range as this company does NOT care about the CUSTOMER at all and that will translate into a safety issue. BOYCOTT this company. If they can shaft one then they will do it to others

I would love to support this shop but again and again they disappoint. On the range and in the store, my only hope is one day someone will own it that can find someone to manage it. Like I said earlier maybe affiliate with Sam's? Someone with some experience. As far as the retail goes they should just lease the space and concentrate on the range. They don't appear to want to sell anything and after reading this am glad I didn't try to order.

I would love to support this shop but again and again they disappoint. On the range and in the store, my only hope is one day someone will own it that can find someone to manage it. Like I said earlier maybe affiliate with Sam's? Someone with some experience. As far as the retail goes they should just lease the space and concentrate on the range. They don't appear to want to sell anything and after reading this am glad I didn't try to order.

Don't! Sam's has their own set of problems. Last thing I want to see is the same problems at both places!

Don't worry, the group at Sam's isn't that dumb. Why form any "alliance" with a failing operation when all they have to do is wait and "pick the bones" when the doors close.

Marysville Rifle Club is the next bet for me on a range. I think thursdays they let the public use there range for $10. sure would be nice if the new Cabelas had a range

I thought they already had bulleyes on them, oh those are maple leafs. I love the front porch, except when the jackass shows up.:s0013:

1550.jpg

My experiences over the past few weeks have been different because I rated them highly as their customer service was spot on for me, and I had a great time at the range. Jim and Andy both have helped me on separate occasions in the pro shop, and Brian took about 45 minutes of his own personal shooting time to share some of his instruction and feedback. Everyone there was friendly to me, so I guess I can't relate to the negative feedback.

My experiences over the past few weeks have been different because I rated them highly as their customer service was spot on for me, and I had a great time at the range. Jim and Andy both have helped me on separate occasions in the pro shop, and Brian took about 45 minutes of his own personal shooting time to share some of his instruction and feedback. Everyone there was friendly to me, so I guess I can't relate to the negative feedback.

The "Brian" you encountered is probably one of the Owners. Andy was on his best behavior because Brian was there. The rest of the time Andy is an arrogant fool that can't be bothered.

Maybe Brian and his partner have finally heard the negative feedback and realize that Customers are all that will make that place work.

We were there for about three hours; Brian didn't arrive until the last hour. Andy was the one that was helping us (me in particular) when we first got there.

Andy was pretty funny. Very dry sense of humor - until yesterday, Jim was the main person I'd talked to/worked with so yesterday was the first time I met Andy.

Every time I've been in, I've been treated very well. Since the staff doesn't wear name tags, I have no clue what their names are. They never seem like they're too much in a hurry to not have a conversation with you. As far as the gun shop, they rarely have what I'm interested in at the moment, so I don't recall spending any money in there, though I've been treated well. I do know one fellow, Marcus, because I met him before I started going to Norpoint. I've seen them take extra time with new shooters, and have never heard one condescending word from the staff (unlike Sam's; one person in particular.)

As my first post on this site, and a relative noob to gun ranges, I thought it appropriate to convey my impressions of Norpoint. My brother in law and I visited Norpoint last Saturday; I had a new P238 to fire for the first time. I'd read the reviews here and thought WTH:huh:. I was impressed to say the least:s0155:. The staff that we interacted with (Eric and Jim B.) were friendly and helpful. The shop was clean and fairly well stocked; I bought a holster and a book. The pistol range was clean and well appointed. The lounge area looked comfy and had a variety of gun magazines on the table. The restroom was clean. In short, I would seriously consider a membership at Norpoint. BTW, I have no affiliation with Norpoint whatsoever. But I had to report a very pleasant experience, and I'll be back.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top