JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
There was a thread started early today titled "with any luck Obama is out" that has vanished!......cant find it even with the search function. Is it customary to delete posts because the libtards finally see some facts on Obama! Whats the deal...:angry:

There was a thread started early today titled "with any luck Obama is out" that has vanished!......cant find it even with the search function. Is it customary to delete posts because the libtards finally see some facts on Obama! Whats the deal...:angry:

Not sure. My guess would be that because it isn't seen as directly related to firearms it was deleted by a mod.

A topic that would divide us has no business on here, just pointless. The site is here to bring the northwest firearm owners together, not sort out petty political differences.

I have noticed a ramp up in the non-firearm related threads lately so I think the moderators are just trying to steer the discussion back to firearms where it should be. I don't know if it's a full moon or just Glenn Beck being crazier than normal that brings out the posts like the one you mentioned.

Its normal for threads to vanish. It seems that that the majority of mods on this forum seem to delete them if it doesnt agree with their own views. perfecly normal.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top