JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$90
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Chehalis
State
Washington
Zip Code
Have 5 bricks (500 rounds each) that I don't shoot. Current retail pricing is $130/brick (price-gougers are twice as high), I'll sell for $90 ea or $400 for all five bricks.

As of June 12th still available, and now cheaper than MidwayUSA!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
So you don't want $50 in ammo! You asking for $50 for your box's?
Might wanna read the disclaimer at the last part of the classified ad. You and I along with everyone else here is going through tight times. Regular shelf prices are rare. Just last Monday I picked up .22 a great price and I cannot count on my mind to how many times I've walked into different stores to look for it. Ad/ammo owners choice.

NOTICE: Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on.
Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges

Might wanna read the disclaimer at the last part of the classified ad. You and I along with everyone else here is going through tight times. Regular shelf prices are rare. Just last Monday I picked up .22 a great price and I cannot count on my mind to how many times I've walked into different stores to look for it. Ad/ammo owners choice.

NOTICE: Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on.
Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges
I posted to the wrong listing ! But thanks for bing the hall Monitor

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.