JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Norma ammo is on sale directly from their website: https://normashooting.com/
Prices are reasonable for today's market plus there's free shipping and insurance, and if you use the discount code WHOTEEWHO you get another 5% off (nice!).
Not a bad deal for ammo shipped right to your door. I don't know how long this special is going on for. You can view Who_Tee_Who's YouTube channel for more info.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
.38 Special is down to $27.99/box of 50, this is about the cheapest .38 anywhere and it's good quality ammo too. The whoteewho 5% discount code had ended about a week ago but as of this morning (9/24) it was working again. Still free shipping too.

.38 Special is down to $27.99/box of 50, this is about the cheapest .38 anywhere and it's good quality ammo too. The whoteewho 5% discount code had ended about a week ago but as of this morning (9/24) it was working again. Still free shipping too.
I was going to order some of the brass cased 7.62x39 but after watching a youtube review of it, I am having second thoughts. I wonder where the 7.62x39 is made?

I was going to order some of the brass cased 7.62x39 but after watching a youtube review of it, I am having second thoughts. I wonder where the 7.62x39 is made?
That's a good question - I submitted an inquiry to Norma and I'll let you know what they respond with.

I just noticed on their site they're having a weekend flash sale on the x39 for $8.99/box of 50. So with the whoteewho 5% discount (and assuming you order enough to qualify for free shipping) that comes out to $9.38/box all in, shipped to your door. Not too bad for brass case x39 these days. (might have to order some of this myself).

That's a good question - I submitted an inquiry to Norma and I'll let you know what they respond with.

I just noticed on their site they're having a weekend flash sale on the x39 for $8.99/box of 50. So with the whoteewho 5% discount (and assuming you order enough to qualify for free shipping) that comes out to $9.38/box all in, shipped to your door. Not too bad for brass case x39 these days. (might have to order some of this myself).
Do you have link to that product?

I found the 20rnd boxes for $8.99.

Do you have link to that product?
x39:

They also have 115gr 9mm as part of the weekend flash sale for $17.99/box of 50:

I heard back from Norma - the 7.62x39 is made in the RUAG Ammotec facility in Tampa. They also make and distribute Geco, RWS, and MFS ammo there.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top