JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering what a Norinco SKS is worth with all matching serial numbers including the stock. Everything is in what appears to be unused/unfired condition. Only thing missing is the mag (owner is currently looking for it). Everything else is there and has matching serial numbers. Can post pics if that would help. Thanks in advance.

Norincos aren't really considered collectible as they were standard issue Chinese military and police issue and were available several years ago at surplus stores in the U.S. sitting in 55gallon drums for $60-$100. There are a couple models that have some added value but can't think of the models offhand.

I have one myself, also a number matching Norinco chrome lined barrel with spike bayo.

Good luck with your sale.

Last two I saw at the Wes Knodel (Or some such spelling) Gun Show in January were going for $260 each.

Now, that's not to say there are people that try (and sometimes do) pawn them off for $425... I've seen it before.)

Yeah looks like the nutty over priced craze doesn't affect SKS? But a brick of .22lr or PMAG? Or even more rare WASR for $1500? Will be glad when it gets back to normal.

the recent batch of SKS's released a couple months ago by Century Arms were approx $300 including FFL for most everyone, they are well used, well the stocks are beat to crap, it was a crap shoot on the rest of the gun, & at that price they sold out fast, I paid $375 for an unfired Norinco last year, so given the current political climate I dont think you waaay paid too much

The fact with fixed mag, they arent not on the AWB banned gun list, you may infact be really happy you have it....

Norincos aren't really considered collectible as they were standard issue Chinese military and police issue and were available several years ago at surplus stores in the U.S. sitting in 55gallon drums for $60-$100. There are a couple models that have some added value but can't think of the models offhand.

I have one myself, also a number matching Norinco chrome lined barrel with spike bayo.

Good luck with your sale.

It was not a few years ago, it was almost 20 years ago. Just sayin'. There aren't any more NEW Norincos coming in, and a lot of them get chopped up and bubbad. Nice matching ones will get rarer over time. I have a nice matching DP series and it will not be sold no matter what.

OP Norincos are averaging around 500 in that stated condition on gunbroker.I bought a Chinese type 56 sks 3 months ago for about 300 after tax now they are selling for 500 on j&g sales website. These type 56 sks where beat to heal but cleaned up good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top