JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Nearly new Norinco SKS with 'scope & extra synthetic folding stock & extra detachable magazine & Allen cloth case. Shoots well, the rifle has no problems, it hasn't seen much use but it is missing the bayonet and cleaning rod, the rest of the cleaning kit is present. Numbers on receiver, bolt, trigger group, mag well, stock all match. 'Scope is 4x28, manufacturer unknown - it is on a Weaver rail which is attached to the receiver cover. The receiver cover is quite tight on the receiver - no slop.

I have run maybe 50 rounds through this gun, I don't think it has seen much use as there is still clean grease on the gun, between the barrel and the gas tube.

$400 cash, trade up or down considered (.357MAG handgun, any Steyr pistol, who knows...). Prefer FTF - I am an hour west of Longview.

left.jpg

right.jpg

stock&magl.jpg

stock&magr.jpg

case.jpg

How about a mint winchester defender 7+1 speed pump black with fiber optic sights I bought it new and it has 20 rnds through it 2and 3/4 and 3 inch mag very sweet,been in the safe since new,not a scuff.let me know,thanks.I paid $489 plus tax.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.