Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Norinco SKS with 6-20 Round Mags

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by zulma_jairo, Feb 10, 2012.

1. zulma_jairo

zulma_jairo Renton Member

The SKS is Norinco Made. It's 922r compliant. The SKS will come with 6-20 Round Tapco Mags. It has a ATI Monte Carlo Stock and will also come with the original wood. I don't have the original 10 round fixed magazine though. The SKS doesn't have standard Iron Sights so I have some pics that will show what they look like. Overall the SKS is in good condition the only bad thing I can say about it is that it does have a pretty noticeable scratch as you can see in one of the pics. I'm open to Trade offers and willing to trade down with cash on your end or I might be able to add some cash to trade up.
    010212-1022.jpg
    010212-1018.jpg
    010212-1019.jpg
    010212-1014.jpg

2. Toxic6

Toxic6 Higher then a PDX hipster (~10,000 ft higher) Active Member

I want those sights.....who made them? Thought they were mojo's till I saw the front cross hairs lol.

3. zulma_jairo

I wish I could tell you but they were put on there by the guy that I bought this from and he didn't tell me a name, sorry.

4. swwjeff

swwjeff Fort Vancouver, USA Active Member

5. zulma_jairo

LOL If anyone else wants to know what the name of the sights are click the link above. I don't have a trade list though. I'm basically open to offers of just about any firearm with cash on my end or the buyers. I guess the only Firearm that I would be really interested in right now is a Century CETME. Other than that I'm open to hearing trade offers.

6. Davass

Davass Spuncouver New Member

Trade for a 10/22 with 1 factory and 2 butlercreek mags. Has ncstar red dot.

7. mosinguy

mosinguy by the ocean Member

pm sent