JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The SKS is Norinco Made. It's 922r compliant. The SKS will come with 6-20 Round Tapco Mags. It has a ATI Monte Carlo Stock and will also come with the original wood. I don't have the original 10 round fixed magazine though. The SKS doesn't have standard Iron Sights so I have some pics that will show what they look like. Overall the SKS is in good condition the only bad thing I can say about it is that it does have a pretty noticeable scratch as you can see in one of the pics. I'm open to Trade offers and willing to trade down with cash on your end or I might be able to add some cash to trade up.

LOL If anyone else wants to know what the name of the sights are click the link above. I don't have a trade list though. I'm basically open to offers of just about any firearm with cash on my end or the buyers. I guess the only Firearm that I would be really interested in right now is a Century CETME. Other than that I'm open to hearing trade offers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.