JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling my Nornico SKS. The receiver is milled. I installed a Tapco adjustable stock and a vented handguard. I still have the original stock and bayonet, the original handguard is missing. I also have 2 20rd Tapco mags and a 75rd drum, all are in like new condition. The rifle is in good condition with a little wear to the finish, but shoots great.

Final Price drop: $300 for rifle & original parts, $350 w/ mags and drum
Trades: Red dot sights, Ace skeleton stock, AK tri/quad rail, AK side mounting optic rail.

Stamped parts?
Removable mags?

Where are you located?

Are you going to be around Portland anytime?

How about some more detailed photos.

Sweet gun. Is there a way to mount a scope or dot sight?

so how should we do payment and shipping?

Pondering. I'll get back to ya.

Are you going to be around Portland anytime?
I am not going to be around portland anytime soon. Sorry

Stamped parts?
Removable mags?

The receiver and parts are milled. You can use detachable mags on an SKS if you remove the internal mag.

How about some more detailed photos.
There's some more new pics at the top too.

Sweet gun. Is there a way to mount a scope or dot sight?

Yea it's super easy. You just get a different spring cover (not sure what the offical name is) that has a wearver rail on it. It's the piece that is at the rear of the gun on top of the receiver. They're at sksman.com for $20.

Cashiers check or money order work good for payment. As for shipping, the rifle would have to go to a FFL dealer, some won't receive from a private party, you have to find one that will. They will give you the details on their fees and rules, they will have to send me their FFL dealer info to verify the license. My guess would be around $50 to get the rifle and goodies shipped via UPS or FedEx. Once you find a FFL you want to use I'll figure out the shiping costs to get it there.

Just tried calculating the shipping via UPS and it could be as little as $20. But won't know until I take it down there.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top