JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Cash price added: Was $350, NOW $300

This is a Norinco SKS that I just recently got from a friend that's moving out of the country for a while. It's a Norinco. Round count is unknown, but the bore looks very nice. All matching serials. The finish on the wood isn't perfect in some places. Bluing is great, but some has been worn off a little at the end of the barrel where the bayonet slides on (as is the case with most SKSs). She's still a looker though. From the serial numbers, it was manufactured in 1966 and has a 'P' marking just after the number, which would mean that it was a Pakistani contract rifle. Being imported from China however, it was probably never issued.

You get the rifle and everything that comes stock with it as well as a Promag 30-round magazine, a Tapco operating rod, a bunch of stripper clips, and the carrying case.
Haven't had a chance to try out the 30 round mag yet. Ran it twice fully loaded, no issues whatsoever. It's one of Promag's new 30 round steel magazines, which from what I've read is much much better than their other older mags.

Interested in trading for an AK47 or 74, with cash coming from my end of course. Not looking for anything expensive though.
WASRs okay as long as they're not fubar.
Could also possibly be interested in an AR-15 lower or upper in .223/5.56, Mini-14 or a RIA/Armscor, Taurus, basically any "lower-end" 1911, also with cash coming from my end.

Other trade offers are welcome
I like milsurps, especially pistols. HD shotguns. Handguns in 9mm.

PM me with any questions
IMG_20110720_145635.jpg
IMG_20110727_150202.jpg
closeup.png

Is it more accurate with the bayonet extended?
Does it act like a counterbalance stabilizer?

Sorry, couldn't resist...:D

Dude, that's like 18,000 cool points for full extension. All BS aside, I couldn't resist a pic like that if I had one.

Yeah haha, the bayonet extension wasn't necessary I admit. Oh, and bump. This is still available. Price drop to $300.

Mosin iron sights are calibrated with the bayonet attached...maybe the SKS too?

To the seller: check to see if your SKS has any 'more desirable' features like a threaded barrel, what factory manufactured it, etc. Unusual features will make it more 'sellable'.

Keith

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.