JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Offering $650 FTF in Salem at my business. I am an FFL.

Must have the bayonet and original stock. No pitting in the bore. No drilled and tapped or otherwise modified guns.

Interested parties send PM. Thank you!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hello Aero Denezol,I have a SKS that is the nicest I've ever seen,but i'm confused what makes a Paratrooper. I'ts posted on this web sight.all mathching # and has the cleaning rod,cleaning kit and bayonet. Thanks

Hello Aero Denezol,I have a SKS that is the nicest I've ever seen,but i'm confused what makes a Paratrooper. I'ts posted on this web sight.all mathching # and has the cleaning rod,cleaning kit and bayonet. Thanks
The paratrooper model has a shorter barrel

Yes, as @Barfly said the Paratrooper or "Cowboy Companion" have short 16" barrels and corresponding short bayonets.

Last Edited:
They are simply standard SKS rifles that were cut down to 16.5" barrels and re-drilled for the front sight/bayonet lug pins. Bayonets were cut down accordingly. Most were spike bayonet versions, but there are blade type bayonet models out there.

OK, let me clarify. Norinco SKS Paratrooper Model "M"'s came w/no bayonet but do use AK 47 detachable mags. Most had the Montecarlo stocks and are considered fairly rare. Some may have had bayonets but can't be had for under a grand. I looked around a while before I tripped into one.

Yeah, those are a bit harder to come by these days. All the SKS model "M", "D" and "Paratrooper" were civilian only versions, modified by request before import. Kind of cool though. I am going to butt out now though, cause I feel as though we sorta hijacked the OP's WTB thread. Sorry 'bout that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top