JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I figure I should get my gun collection straightened out before the ol' background thing lowers their value. I have a 1994 SKS-M paratrooper deal that I have not shot in 4 or 5 years. I bought it new at an estate auction about a decade ago, and shot exactly 1000 (+/- 40 hunting rounds) rounds through it - I only know that because I bought 1000 round case for $160 and have never purchased more except for the several years I took it deer hunting. Looks like these are worth about $500-800, and I did use it so probably more towards the $500 mark but, with the timbersmith and tech sites (really a great gun - I was shooting 100 yard 3" groups with the irons with my much younger eyeballs) I think it is trade value at about $650. Original thumb rest stock with modification for the sights will be included.

Really want to get into an AR upper in 9mm or 7.62X39 but open to anything. I also have a dozen or so mags and brand new drum that I might be persuaded to throw in. Picture that is included is for reference only - Mine is in the back of the safe and I wont get to it until tomorrow at the earliest. Nice gun, but I am not shooting as much and would like to have one platform (AR) from here on out.

Peace out - jr

Norincosportersks-m.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top