JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Traded I acquired the Norinco a short time back and though it is a fine little weapon I have decide to stick with the AR Platform. This is a 'Very' clean SKS with the Chrome Lined Barrel, Detachable Mag, Original Bayonet and 'Poly' Folding Stock (Not pinned). Yes, chambered in 7.62x39. There is a bayonet slot in the bottom of the stock but the bayonet hangs just a tad low, it does fit in the slot though. Asking $250, and can ship to your *FFL for $20 Insured. Again, this is a Norinco Brand, one of the best out there. PM me with any questions.

*Your FFL must agree to receive from a Private Seller - Thanx

Traded

All you need is an FFL who will receive from a Private Seller ... I take care of all the shipping and proper paperwork for you .... :) BTW, you 'must' be at least 18 years old .....

FYI

Force 10 in newberg only charges 25 total for transfer and background. They are now familier with Randy. Great Guy btw.

"Note that while it is still legal under certain restrictive circumstances to convert an SKS Carbine to utilize detachable high-capacity magazines, reliability and usability problems persist. And doing such a conversion legally often involves more cost than simply purchasing a different rifle that already uses high-capacity magazines. Hence, while a large number of SKS owners have toyed with these magazines, most do not continue to use them."

"Survivors" SKS FAQ

Hmmm, I thought most of that went away after the Brady Ban ended .... don't know the particluars though. I added the bayonet but can always just ship it off of the SKS. Thanx ....

Round count is unknown, but appears to be low based on the condition of the bolt and barrel. After I received the SKS in trade, I took it out and ran 3 mag fulls of ammo through it. No FTE's or FTF's. Bore looks excellent.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.