JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a nice Norinco SKS with a Tech Site rear peep and AK Style front sight, slip on pad to lengthen stock.
i also have the original front sight, with 4 Tapco 20rd mags, a detachable 10rd mag,
a detachable 5rd mag, and a 30rd mag that needs work,
and a spare receiver cover with built in scope mount. Bolt has been mod'ed so mags can
be inserted or removed with bolt open or closed. Also have around 1000 rds of ammo and 5 stripper clips.
Tapco stock in pic already sold.
I would like $860 $750 $700 for all of it + transfer and I can meet up within 60 miles or so of Roseburg.
I have over $500 in the sights, mags, and ammo.

100_1038.JPG 100_1039.JPG SKS 6.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a nice Norinco SKS with a Tech Site rear peep and AK Style front sight, slip on pad to lengthen stock.
i also have the original front sight, with 4 Tapco 20rd mags, a detachable 10rd mag,
a detachable 5rd mag, and a 30rd mag that needs work,
and a spare receiver cover with built in scope mount. Bolt has been mod'ed so mags can
be inserted or removed with bolt open or closed. Also have around 1000 rds of ammo and 5 stripper clips.
Tapco stock in pic already sold.
I would like $860 $750 $700 for all of it + transfer and I can meet up within 60 miles or so of Roseburg.
I have over $500 in the sights, mags, and ammo.

View attachment 1349442 View attachment 1349443 View attachment 1349444
Pm me on the sks please

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.