JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****SOLD****

Hi, I have a Norinco SKS rifle I purchased from member "shibbershabber" a little over a year ago. Unfortunately, I never got a chance to fire it but it is in good condition. It is not "mint" and it shows a lot of signs of use.

From what I see and what I was told, it comes with 2 metal magazines, black ATI stock, and a bushnell scope, and a black soft padded case.

I'm looking only to get $250 for it.

Will accept trades for handguns in the ($300-350) range , any caliber. Again, i've never fired it but it appears in great working condition as i've taken it apart.

Pics will come later today. Just wanted to get this out there. Probably one of the cheapest prices you'll find as i've noticed the prices have gone up recently. I have too many rifles and I decided to part with this one. I will include Bill of sale and FTF only.

****SOLD*****

No Original stock. All that is included is what is listed. I am located in Gresham, Oregon (just a little East of Portland). The rifle is currently pending to a relative, however, I told him that I would entertain trades for a week before selling it. I prefer trades over selling it.

What I am looking for is mainly a 9mm handgun for target shooting. Looking for Glock , Taurus, Ruger SR9C , something subcompact or compact would be best if I can get one. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.