JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
it looks just like every other sks. wood stock none of the synthetic crap. it comes with one 20 round mag and 2 factory 10 round mags and one extra bayonet. i dont know the round count cause it was used before i got it. its in good shape no rust and has a nice shiny bore. the only trade i want is for an sks that takes ak mags:D or $250

it looks just like every other sks. wood stock none of the synthetic crap. it comes with one 20 round mag and 2 factory 10 round mags and one extra bayonet. i dont know the round count cause it was used before i got it. its in good shape no rust and has a nice shiny bore. the only trade i want is for an sks that takes ak mags:D or $250

Do you still have it for sale?

Do you still have it for sale?
Please call 503-320-2475
Tom

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.