HighLine Firearms
Low Price Guns
Southwest Firearms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Sporting Systems
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
it looks just like every other sks. wood stock none of the synthetic crap. it comes with one 20 round mag and 2 factory 10 round mags and one extra bayonet. i dont know the round count cause it was used before i got it. its in good shape no rust and has a nice shiny bore. the only trade i want is for an sks that takes ak mags:D or $250

Reactions
it looks just like every other sks. wood stock none of the synthetic crap. it comes with one 20 round mag and 2 factory 10 round mags and one extra bayonet. i dont know the round count cause it was used before i got it. its in good shape no rust and has a nice shiny bore. the only trade i want is for an sks that takes ak mags:D or $250

Do you still have it for sale?

Reactions

Do you still have it for sale?
Please call 503-320-2475
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Project Appleseed
Cerberus Training Group
NW Custom Firearms
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Sporting Systems
Southwest Firearms Forum