JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Closed

2015-02-27 12.56.09.png

Last Edited:
If you still have the "Original wood Stock" , oiler bottle, 5 or 10 round Chinese steel ribbed mags, sling , little user manual/brochure, stripper clips it would be enticing , but I would have to put a "Fixed" 10 rounder on it , I would drive up from Shasta County if you were in Grants pass or South (Medford/Talent/Ashland) and trade my Gen 3 Glock 19

No FTF , Yes we would go to an FFL of your choice and configure the rifle with a "Fixed" 10 round SKS Magazine and if I were going to trade my Glock 19 that would PRECLUDE using an FFL , so why would you deduce otherwise ????????????????/ and if rifle could not accept an ORIGINAL SKS "FIXED" 10 rounder (to reconfigure it to legality in California) then I'm not interested (But we can own Chinese Paratrooper style SKS rifles ) and if D or M SKS rifles can be reconfigured to legality I'm interested...

Why would gator buy an sks-m and convert it to a fix mag? How retarded is that! The whole point of the M and D models is they take AK mags

Why would gator buy an sks-m and convert it to a fix mag? How retarded is that! The whole point of the M and D models is they take AK mags
Because he lives in California and cannot legally have AK mags or a semi-auto with a detachable mag holding more than 10 rounds.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.