JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

Nice NHM-91 in Black Magpul furniture with the MOE+ grip. Strong bluing with a few light freckles and handling marks. Bolt is in the white and has a few small dark spots that would probably polish out. US made Tapco 4 prong flash hider. Comes with 1 Chinese 30rd Flatback magazine.

I've had this for a few years and just don't shoot it much. It runs good, I ran about 200 rds of wolf through it total. I will get pics up asap. $750 FTF in SO Oregon [I'll travel up I-5 as far as Eugene/Salem area]. I can ship to your FFL too if needed. Thanks for looking!

Trade +/-

Glock factory mags
Black Pmags
Trijicon Acog
Aimpoint Pro
Etc let me know what else you got....

IMG_0782.JPG IMG_0783.JPG IMG_0784.JPG IMG_0785.JPG IMG_0786.JPG IMG_0787.JPG IMG_0788.JPG

Last Edited:
No original wood. Rifle as shown. Actually just found a second Chinese flat back mag that I will include for the same price.

This rifle excepts every standard AK mags that I've ever tried to put in it. Originally some Nhm91s shipped with a rivet near the mag catch that would only allow the five round magazine's to be installed. This one had the rivet head ground down so that it will accept any magazine. Pretty common modification on these and Nhm-91 rifles.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.