JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
SALEM
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Here is my Milled Mak 90 Norinco. 762x39. 386 oval polytech factory stamp. Previous owner had a gunsmith put on a lower tang so it can take regular AK furniture. Has an OD green arsenal stock set on it now. Fab defense pistol grip. Clean bore, shoots straight. These are really tough to find. 1050 cash, you pay transfer. No trades, people and gunshops are selling century made garbage for nearly this price so $1050 firm

View attachment 771364 View attachment 771365 View attachment 771366

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I may trade for 4 cases of 762x39 ammo...I am offering a pre pandemic price on this gun so I expect pre pandemic ammo price, you inflate, I inflate

If this wasn't altered it would have been long gone.

The thumbhole stock sucks. You cant split any skulls open with that chinese soft wood now can you? All my guns are war ready, not sure why someone wants chinese soft wood in the Oregon rain if it came to that, lol. Modernizing a fine peice of history like this was a no brainer to the original owner and I would have to agree! 5 minutes with an angle grinder, cold blue and an original stock set could get it there in a hurry if someone cared about their wuss wood that much. Definitely wont be me doing it :)

Last Edited:
The thumbhole stock sucks. All my guns are war ready, not sure why someone wants chinese soft wood in the Oregon rain if it came to that, lol. Modernizing a fine peice of history like this was a no brainer to the original owner and I would have to agree! 5 minutes with an angle grinder, cold blue and an original stock set could get it there in a hurry if someone cared about their wuss wood that much. Definitely wont be me doing it :)
Personally I would have liked the original owner to just get some ironwood furniture since they make it for the slant cut, that way there is no real modifications just fitting.
It's still a nice gun though, someone should come along that wants it

Personally I would have liked the original owner to just get some ironwood furniture since they make it for the slant cut, that way there is no real modifications just fitting.
It's still a nice gun though, someone should come along that wants it

I'm not worried about it. It was done right and the gunsmith did an excellent job. This way is better because you arent limited to ironwood only stocks which are expensive...this was the smartest way to do it in my opinion

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.