JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm, I can't tell from this side but I would double check that this one doesn't have the third hole in the receiver, apparently there's one batch of them in the country that are classified as machine guns, and there are still some out there!

Hmm, I can't tell from this side but I would double check that this one doesn't have the third hole in the receiver, apparently there's one batch of them in the country that are classified as machine guns, and there are still some out there!
Thanks for that I'll check it out an upload a picture.

Nah... those were only a concern on stamped receiver Norincos. I've not heard milled receivers having the "3rd hole."

Excellent purchase. A rare rifle indeed especially in such pristine condition. Only Ironwood would have traditional wood stocks to fit this rifle. Almost all milled Chinese AKM's have the slant cut receiver in the back.

Believe me, I've seen and almost bought a milled 3-hole rifle, so they do exist.

From my research though, they're worth in the neighborhood of $1000-1500 depending on how much you can get someone to pay for one, lol

I own one of these (Norinco MAK-91) and eventually plan on dumping the "thumbhole" stock to make the strong, milled-steel receiver a worthwhile short-range deer rifle. With 123-grain soft points, it can approach a low-end 30-30 in power at 60 yards. (Mine has "National Match" roll marked on the receiver).

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top