JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for a Norinco Mak90 or NHM90 AK-47. 16" barrel, STRAIGHT CUT receiver only. Will offer anywhere from $500-$600 depending on condition. Cash ready now. PM me if you are close to Seattle.

No, straight(or square cut as some call it) is how the rear end of the receiver is supposed to be for an AKM. I think most Mak-90s were cut at an angle for some god forsaken reason resulting with many headaches when it comes to switching out stocks.

Here is a straight receiver on my norinco nhm. I actually prefer NHMs to Maks.

compared to a slant cut

Thanks,
My Mak's a straight cut and I have tried a multitude of different stocks but ended up just going back to the stock thumbhole as all the others are too short for me. I had to seriously carve out and reshape that clunky thing though. It's nice now.

So what's an NHM and what is the difference from the Mak?

Thanks for sharing.

all NHM90's I have seen have threaded barrels and come with a straight cut receiver, the bolt and charger is blued opposed to grey like those on a mak. also also there is a NHM91 with a 20" barrel.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.