JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale (possible trade) is my Norinco "Mak 90" AK47--currently configured with bullpup furniture. Those who are well-versed in AKs know the Chinese Norinco is a highly sought after version of the venerable AK47: thicker stamped receiver (1.5-6 mil vs. 1 mil steel on most other stamped AKs) and thicker walled, chrome lined barrel. Also, this one is the even more desirable "straight cut" receiver version which means it accepts all "normal" AK stocks without issue. In other words "this ain't your cousin's WASR" so I'm not going to trade it for a Hi-Point carbine...Will come with 1 metal milsurp 30 round mag.

Cash price is $1350. Trades I'd be interested in: BX-25 mags, Glock 9mm 33 rnd mags, Sub2K in 9mm, other black rifles, etc.

The below pic is not my actual gun, but gives you the idea of the current setup. If you hate the bullpup look/feel, you can put some normal AK furniture on it no problem. Can meet along I5 from Napavine to Olympia, and willing to meet at FFL to xfer to out of state buyers.

PM me here.

Thank you,
Oly
505451_01_ak_47_bullpup_7_62_x_39_640.jpg

I don't know on the poundage, it's got some creep (more than a normal AK) bit the break is fairly crisp. It certainly isn't a great trigger, but considering it's a kit, not horrible either.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.