JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been looking for 7.62x39 rifles with true detachable mags that won't break the bank. I recently came across a Norinco Hunter, which is an AKM variant with a 20" barrel and spotter style stock and forend.

What's a realistic price for one of these? AKM rifles still seem to be inflated compared to the rest of the market. A Google search turns up lots of info but most of it at least a few years old. Some say these have collector potential since there aren't as many of them. Overall it seems like the value would be less than a MAK 90 or WASR. More than $500?

Also, any thoughts on how these are in general? I have a buddy who inherited a couple but he doesn't know much about guns and has only shot it once or twice.

Yeah I looked it up on there, but I try not to rely on GunBroker auctions as actual going market prices as they tend to be pretty inflated.

If I found one for $450, good idea to jump?

Yeah I looked it up on there, but I try not to rely on GunBroker auctions as actual going market prices as they tend to be pretty inflated.

If I found one for $450, good idea to jump?

IMO, It is just a AK with some post ban furniture on it. I personally don't value AK's that high. I'm not a AK hater just not interested at over 400. That is probably why I don't have any....

Outside of the barrel length and furniture? Would they be the same as a MAK-90 internally? Just sacrificing maneuverability and tacticoolness for maybe better accuracy and more weight? Or is it not that simple?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top