JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2200
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Spokane
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a Norinco Mak -90 AK-47. It has the very expensive and hard to find Chinese furniture (ChiCom )wood matching stock set with checkered pistol grip. I'm second owner and origami owner put 30rds through it and I haven't shot it. These guns with original Chinese furniture hard to come by. I'm in Spokane I'm willing to ship per buyers expense and FFl cost. I accept a bank cashier check or USPS money order. If you are in Washington check on HB1240 and have back up plan if it passes before FFL clearance. North Idaho I can drive and do FFl transfer there. Feel free to PM or text only 509-251-5325 I can send any pictures you like or angle

BD98E9CC-C80C-4DBE-8A79-831FD90EFEC1.jpeg 7517A660-040D-4A1B-B1BF-EB3861913519.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.