JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This was sold to me as new unfired, but it has been fired. It is still like new though and has all the accessories in styro box.
It is a Norinco in 5.56 caliber with chrome lined barrel and chamber and comes with 2 mags, 5 rnd. and 15 rnd. Will trade up or down for other AKs with cash either way. Or high cap Glocks, or ????
Price $950 OBO

BWK001.jpg
BWK002.jpg
BWK003.jpg
BWK012.jpg
BWK009.jpg
BWK008.jpg
PSL001_zpsb04fe983.jpg

Hello,
Do you still have the Norinco BWK92. Is it pre or post ban. Not to sure or know about this model. I would be interested in deal with some ammo. I think you are selling some ammo in another thread. Do you know if its 922R compliant? I have a FFL agent to receive it. Please let me know. I will check and reply later today. Thanks

Bar15

Hello,
Do you still have the Norinco BWK92. Is it pre or post ban. Not to sure or know about this model. I would be interested in deal with some ammo. I think you are selling some ammo in another thread. Do you know if its 922R compliant? I have a FFL agent to receive it. Please let me know. I will check and reply later today. Thanks

Bar15

This is post 1989 import ban, and pre 1994 assualt weapons ban. Any more detail needed please PM me or google it.
Ammo is available to buyer of this rifle from me. If you have no ammo for your rifle, it is only a club. I don't collect clubs.

Please send offers or messages to my PM. Not hear. I don't check back hear very often.

If somebody doesn't buy this soon ,I'm going to get rid of the thumbhole stock, put on a pistol grip, and start shooting the heck out of it!!
And sell the box

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.