Norinco AK 223 5.56 in box like new BWK model CHERRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
This was sold to me as new unfired, but it has been fired. It is still like new though and has all the accessories in styro box.
It is a Norinco in 5.56 caliber with chrome lined barrel and chamber and comes with 2 mags, 5 rnd. and 15 rnd. Will trade up or down for other AKs with cash either way. Or high cap Glocks, or ????
Price $950 OBO

BWK001.jpg
BWK002.jpg
BWK003.jpg
BWK012.jpg
BWK009.jpg
BWK008.jpg
PSL001_zpsb04fe983.jpg

Reactions
Hello,
Do you still have the Norinco BWK92. Is it pre or post ban. Not to sure or know about this model. I would be interested in deal with some ammo. I think you are selling some ammo in another thread. Do you know if its 922R compliant? I have a FFL agent to receive it. Please let me know. I will check and reply later today. Thanks

Bar15

OP
badclam
Reactions
Hello,
Do you still have the Norinco BWK92. Is it pre or post ban. Not to sure or know about this model. I would be interested in deal with some ammo. I think you are selling some ammo in another thread. Do you know if its 922R compliant? I have a FFL agent to receive it. Please let me know. I will check and reply later today. Thanks

Bar15
This is post 1989 import ban, and pre 1994 assualt weapons ban. Any more detail needed please PM me or google it.
Ammo is available to buyer of this rifle from me. If you have no ammo for your rifle, it is only a club. I don't collect clubs.

OP
badclam
Reactions
Please send offers or messages to my PM. Not hear. I don't check back hear very often.

If somebody doesn't buy this soon ,I'm going to get rid of the thumbhole stock, put on a pistol grip, and start shooting the heck out of it!!
And sell the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Project Appleseed
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom