JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
223 Remington
City
WILSONVILLE
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Norinco 84s side folding stock comes with two 30rd and two 15rd mag.

1655949126302601299152414432329.jpg 16559491585586521968140980287213.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Only factor norinco work in the 84s.
Bulgarian or Polish 5.56 mags will work with a few small mods...

And OP....she's sporting East German hand guards, grip, top cover and stock ( or Romy maybe on the stock...) Is this still marked 84s? Hard to tell from the pic....are the bayonet lugs ground at all?

Bulgarian or Polish 5.56 mags will work with a few small mods...

And OP....she's sporting East German hand guards, grip, top cover and stock ( or Romy maybe on the stock...) Is this still marked 84s? Hard to tell from the pic....are the bayonet lugs ground at all?
This is a factory norinco 84s this is how norinco imported some of there earlier side folders. Bayonet lugs is there.

FrankenGun for sure!
It's installed with East German hand guard and gas tube guard… it's a Polish dust cover… the only side folder they imported were either the 84s-2 or 84s-4… they were only imported from end of 92 to the AWB… only a couple hundred came in… I can't make out the numbers completely but I can tell you that it wasn't like this when it was imported and appears to be just a regular 84S… which means it had a wooden stock and hand guard… I don't know why anyone would have wanted to sand the heck out of it but they did… it's possible that the wire stock is a Chinese one but it looks more like the Romanian… I have never seen them come with a slant brake… they were unthreaded or had a flash hider similar to the RPK… basically a 4 slot brake… it's a cool rifle still but not stock unfortunately

Its kinda ruined really as a collector. It would be difficult and costly to put it back to stock form- hundreds at least in parts alone. Those parts are getting like hens teeth. The last rear trunnion I sold, and that was 3 years ago, went for $100. Stock set $300+,Top cover $50+ then your looking at rivets and the tools to do them, and to reblue dont even know! Its a nice rifle but its a frankengun for sure!

Its kinda ruined really as a collector. It would be difficult and costly to put it back to stock form- hundreds at least in parts alone. Those parts are getting like hens teeth. The last rear trunnion I sold, and that was 3 years ago, went for $100. Stock set $300+,Top cover $50+ then your looking at rivets and the tools to do them, and to reblue dont even know! Its a nice rifle but its a frankengun for sure!
Agree with being very costly to restore to original.
Fairly certain the Romy wire stock is just a screw on, just like the original wood stock. no need to replace the rear trunnion.
GLWS!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.