JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
'90s vintage, 60 rd. yellow boxes, non-corrosive, lead core, FMJ, copper washed steel case. Straight out of the original sealed wooden crate. $22.50 a box which is .375/rd. If you take 10 or more boxes the price is 22.00 a box which is .367/rd. This ammo will never be imported again. Any shipping is extra, will have to go UPS. Prefer local pickup, or maybe meet somewhere in between. Post an "I'll take x amt" here then PM me. Located in Hillsboro. only 30 boxes available.

ETA: I've been unavailable for a bit. This ammo is all still available.

Last Edited:
would you be interested in trading for 7.62x 51,or 30/06 military grade fmj,i have 1000 rds of each,the 7.62 x 51 are venezuelan,and the 30/06 are 165 gr u.s.a military black tip.

would you be interested in trading for 7.62x 51,or 30/06 military grade fmj,i have 1000 rds of each,the 7.62 x 51 are venezuelan,and the 30/06 are 165 gr u.s.a military black tip.

Unfortunately, I'm only selling this because I need the money, so I can't trade. I'll probably be breaking up the case since I need to move it.

this is pistol ammo right? i would definitely be interested in at least 10 boxes,if the price is right maybe more,i order 50 rds from palmetto armory for 22 bucks a box of 50,if you can beat that price i would be interested

this is pistol ammo right? i would definitely be interested in at least 10 boxes,if the price is right maybe more,i order 50 rds from palmetto armory for 22 bucks a box of 50,if you can beat that price i would be interested

This is pistol or SMG ammo. You're paying .44/rd plus shipping. I'd do 22.50 for a box of 60 and it's local. Works out to $.375/rd. 10 or more boxes I'll do 22.00/box.

Your inbox is full...IDK if you want to ship it, I could probably take 10-20 boxes off your hands...maybe all of it I need to see how much I have left after bills ;)

PM me and I'll get you my cell

still interested in 10 boxes,i'm not currently working in portland ,but i will be in a couple of weeks,unless you drive to vancouver at all we could meet in the evening,i could meet next sunday in the portland area?let me know what works for you if your interested.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.