WTS WA NORINCO 213 TOKAREV 9MM

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Rey3475, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Rey3475

Rey3475
    Whidbey Island
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

SOLD !!

I have a "New In Box - NIB" Norinco Tokarev 9mm pistol. I purchased it over 20 years ago, and it just sat in the safe all this time. I'd pull it out with the others for it's yearly cleaning, and put it back in the safe....I just didn't get around to firing it!! I need to make room, so it's up for sale. It comes with a hard case, 8 round mag, cleaning rod, and the owners manual.

Here's some information from the internet re the weapon:
    "The Russian Tokarev was a military service pistol produced in Russia, Yugoslavia, Romania, Poland, North Korea, Egypt and China. The Tokarev typically chambers the powerful 7.62x25mm bottleneck cartridge. The Chinese made a unique variant chambered in 9mm—the Norinco 213— for the civilian market. The State Factory 66-manufactured all-steel 213 is nearly identical to the Russian TT-33 Tokarev with one key difference: an additional frame mounted safety. (Given the similarities. some gun guys speculate that the Hungarian Tokagypt 9mm pistol inspired the 213.) The 213 is pleasant to shoot, remarkably accurate and reliable. They are no longer imported into the U.S.; you can find one on the used market for $200-$250"

My price : $180 Cash !!

Norinco 213 Tokarev 9mm 008.JPG Norinco 213 Tokarev 9mm 010.JPG Norinco 213 Tokarev 9mm 017.JPG

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
    matts and JohnnyD like this.
  2. JohnnyD

JohnnyD
    Vancouver
    Bang Bang Bronze Supporter

very cool

3. matts

matts
    East of the couve
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I love it! Wish you were closer.....