JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I WISH! im saying theyre awesome because i appreciate the design! i might have to have one someday. a 300wm AR is on my list.

im currently debating if i should buy a few of his 80% 308 lowers. for the price, its worth it!
Ah! We will have to race to get one and extend a range day invite to give it a run. The POF in .300 win mag is also a throaty siren, one will prevail.

I had this exact same thing (well, almost exact) happen about 9 years ago once with a certain beaver from up the creek....Ill never do any business with them and ALWAYS try to steer people clear from them.... NOT saying this is the same case tho. JUST the online bs.....

I WISH! im saying theyre awesome because i appreciate the design! i might have to have one someday. a 300wm AR is on my list.

im currently debating if i should buy a few of his 80% 308 lowers. for the price, its worth it!

Stop debating!!! I have 4 of them, well the AR15 version and no complaints from here.... I bought two from private sales for $30 ea & two from Brownells on sale for $44 ea.... they milled out excellent! ;)

You can't have it both ways. If you publicly called me out about my business, of course I'm going to come and defend it against someone tarnishing my name and my business. Especially someone as immature as you who reverts to childish tactics.

Guess we'll wait for those screen shot, brown-noser.

You involved us all the moment you came here to air your dirty laundry. If you don't want to be called out on how you're acting, keep it to yourself.

You're a big boy. Do I need to hold your hand across the street as well or do you think you can manage that on your own? You involved yourself, you don't like it, keep scolling.

You can scrap any of these threads to find some down right shameless behavior that makes this community look bad. It's not hard to find. Our image is trash, because we don't care to make ourselves look any better then right wing gun nuts half the time who can't take criticism.
Well we should put more effort into it because when one of us looks bad it makes us all look bad,and if we always look bad to the public than confiscation becomes a more realistic option the public would be willing to take.

It's certainly run it's course. Cards have been laid out, everyone has seen who the sides are with their actions.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top