JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a Nordic Component AR22 Conversion Kit for a Ruger 10/22. The kit is in excellent condition with 50rds thru the "kit". This is a drop-in kit which includes a CNC machined aluminum body, picatinny-style scope rail and forearm adapter, I have included a Bushmaster AR-15 Carbine Synthetic Black Buttstock Assembly 6-Position Collapsible with wrench, a DPMS Free Float Tube Handguard AR-15 Rifle Length Vented Aluminum Black and a Magpul Pistol grip. This kit is compatible with any factory or aftermarket barrel for the 10/22. All you need to complete this kit is a barrel and receiver. SOLD.

Last Edited:
That's a sweet setup. So all you need is a barreled receiver 10-22 with trigger group?
Does it make it feel like an AR to shoot?

That is correct all you need is a barrel and a receiver group. I have a Tactical Solutions bull barrel for sale also on the Classifieds. I would make a deal for the setup. All you need to provide is the receiver group and you now have an "AR" Style 22lr rifle, cheaper to shoot and of course with less recoil :D.

SPF to SPECTRA

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top