JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
charger2.jpg

I bought this about a year ago and have run around 400 rounds through it. Gun is a Ruger Charger and the body kit is a Nordic AR-1022. It allows you to attach any AR rails, grip, and stock to any 10/22. Four of the mags are Tactical Inc composite and two are the Butler Creek hot lips. Loader is also a Butler creek, IIRC.

I basically built this early last spring, when the GSG5's were almost impossible to find. About a month later, I found a GSG5 and bought it. This hasn't seen much use since. It's a fun pistol and gets a lot of looks out on the range. It's pretty accurate too.

Only mods to the Charger are an extended mag release and an extended auto bolt release. Front rails are Oly arms free-float. Sight is a cheap 2x red dot but works well. It comes with the factory stock, bipod, original box, manual and soft case.

Adding everything up, I see I spent way too much on it. :shock: I'd like to get $700 for the package but would sell just the gun in the factory stock for $250. Prefer FTF in Tacoma, CPL required.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.