JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have any info or leads on the nooksake hunt in northern washington ... Ive got about 9 points so im hopful that ill draw. Pic of bulls are always appreciated.

I will be putting,in for the muzzleloader tag

Good tag to get but I've been trying for it now for about six years unsuccessfully with 14pts now. It is spelled Nooksack btw. Good luck with your draw.

I hunt in 407 and 418 every year , with a muzzleloader.
You can get elk there , along with deer , bear , cougar , grouse...
Loads of underbrush in many areas and lots of up and down hill...be sure to wear comfortable boots and be in shape....
Andy

The Nooksack area is very popular and a lot of it is public land...so it can get crowded at times...

Get there early , be patience and flexible about where you want hunt...
The Van Zandt Dike is a great place to hunt...but it is also busy with others doing the same.
Andy

THAT is some rugged country in that unit. You WILL be busting balls if you venture more than 100 yards from your truck.

It is rugged country indeed with lots of underbrush and "wait a minute" vines everywhere....I hunt in areas 407 and 418 each year.
That said...
If you actually hunt...you can find deer , bear , cougar , elk and grouse there...
Andy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads