JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, my is Kevin and I'm a pewaholic. I like to shoot, drink, and fornicate in that order, and somtimes all together. Im not a native but I love it here in the PNW, minus the commie gun laws. You guys really need to get out and vote. Im only here for 3 years (active duty) but I will vote and support gun owners while Im here. I hope to share and learn in this group, and hopefully find some deals on the classifieds. It's awesome to have forums like these where you can tap into the knowledge of those who have treaded before.

Mostly just weekend hobby plinking, short range stuff. I definately like to hunt and fish, I want to get after some elk and salmon.

Salmon fishing in the rivers looks cool, but fishing for them in the ocean lets them get their shoulders into it more. They're also as easy to catch in the saltwater as hatchery trout.

Elk are never easy. I've lived up here my whole life and failure comes far more often than success. If you dedicate yourself to it, you can make it happen.

Welcome aboard. Dig the phrase "pewaholic"; my children call all firearms "pews". Ditto on the three activities you like the most, though mine might be in a slightly different order, but all of them are a delight.

Anywho, welcome to NWFA. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top