JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was born in oregon but moved to California at a very young age and have been back in oregon (permanently) since 2014.

I have joined this forum not only for firearm knowledge and community connections, but originally to hopefully gain some information about second amendment restoration, due to making some not so wise decisions while residing in California.

Thanks for the website and am looking forward to being apart of the group

Welcome. I would suggest finding an attorney who specializes in restoring 2A rights. If you are in a situation where they can be restored, it will take that and some money.

Welcome indeed.

'tis said that the best thing to come out of the state to the South of Oregon is the Northbound 101.

I, being a furriner and almost six thousand miles away, can say things like that and get away with it, but I've never yet met anybody who came North who regretted it. Things are not that rosey in OR, but not yet as bad as they are in the place you left behind.

Most everybody here is as helpish and friendly as I am, although a good few are as modest, unassuming and self-effacing.

Best wishes.

tac

Last Edited:
I was born in oregon but moved to California at a very young age and have been back in oregon (permanently) since 2014.

I have joined this forum not only for firearm knowledge and community connections, but originally to hopefully gain some information about second amendment restoration, due to making some not so wise decisions while residing in California.

Thanks for the website and am looking forward to being apart of the group

Contact and attorney and so long as none of your bad decision were felony's you should be able to get and EXPUNGMENT the records will be sealed BUT if you ever make any more (BAD DECISIONS) it will reopen to have your new Bad decisions along with all your old bad decisions in front of DA-JUDGE good luck
P'S it shouldn't cost much more than 1200.00 to 2000.00 to get it done

GOOD LUCK

Hey folks. The warm welcome is awesome. Appreciate it. Kind of nice to see a grassroots community driven site where people are just...idk, respectful?

Aside from that, yes I'm consulting with some law firms...I should have reworded my question. Has anyone actually GONE thru it personally? Looking for advice in that regard I suppose.

Thanks again everyone!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads