Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Noob here, first hunting experience put me here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Payday684, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Payday684

Payday684 Portland, Or New Member

So I've been very interested in handguns for a long time yet haven't yet become an owner of anything, yet. Have been really learning about handguns and became very interested in getting one. So many options, but learned I want to get something I absolutely love an am passionate about. Then, I went hunting for the first time. Borrowed an 870 from a friend to go chucker (origin: Afghanistan) hunting and absolutely loved it. The hunt was a fail. My brother got the only chucker for the whole weekend, but the experience was amazing. And I only took 3 shots in 2 days. HOOKED. My first thoughts were...So now I need a shotgun. The handgun will come later. I have too many friends to go duck hunting with, WHY NOT? It's time to get into it. What better time than now?

A friend showed me an ad of a shotgun for sale on here and here I am pursuing my first possible purchase. I know I'm going to learn a lot from this community and look forward to the education and ideas from everyone.

Cheers

Pat B

2. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome to the site! Duck hunting is addictive!