JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I've been very interested in handguns for a long time yet haven't yet become an owner of anything, yet. Have been really learning about handguns and became very interested in getting one. So many options, but learned I want to get something I absolutely love an am passionate about. Then, I went hunting for the first time. Borrowed an 870 from a friend to go chucker (origin: Afghanistan) hunting and absolutely loved it. The hunt was a fail. My brother got the only chucker for the whole weekend, but the experience was amazing. And I only took 3 shots in 2 days. HOOKED. My first thoughts were...So now I need a shotgun. The handgun will come later. I have too many friends to go duck hunting with, WHY NOT? It's time to get into it. What better time than now?

A friend showed me an ad of a shotgun for sale on here and here I am pursuing my first possible purchase. I know I'm going to learn a lot from this community and look forward to the education and ideas from everyone.

Cheers

Pat B

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top