JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which is one of the tools that has been used against the constitution. WEAR down the opponents. Demonize them. Belittle them. Build straw men and beat them with the straw men. Do anything but give them an answer to their charges of tyranny or lessening of the powers of the constitution.

I don't know where these PPL get their game plans, It's obvious they have not read their history, any history. There were plenty of Germans who practiced non-participation, most were tortured/murdered, neither were the European Jews willing participants and yet all that is left of them is a few Memorials and museums. The same can be said for Stalin and all the rest.
The art of genocide seems to have a user's manual available to those with the correct DNA Sequence and they are all too happy to put it to work. Why there are apparently 10,000s of Americans willing to be the puppets of sociopaths like Obama and his gang is beyond me but there is no doubt that they intend to use the weapons they have stock piled against the American culture and end western civilization forever.

...Why there are apparently 10,000s of Americans willing to be the puppets of sociopaths like Obama and his gang is beyond me but there is no doubt that they intend to use the weapons they have stock piled against the American culture and end western civilization forever.

Yes indeed, the majority will always comply with everything dished out to them, and will become willing participants if they think it will save their a&&es. Human responses to crisis are so predictable. But I am aware of more than a few middle and upper middle class people that are "participating" less and less though. By that I mean they are becoming more self-sufficient, are exiting the system in small steps (for example pulling out of 401s, 403s, IRAs, and taking the hits), and are purchasing or planning to purchase properties in states (or countries) they believe will be more freedom-friendly in the event things deteriorate to unacceptable levels.

On the other hand, I am aware of some high net worth folks who believe we are not headed for a serious collapse and/or a more authoritarian climate, and whose only plan is to hop on a plane out of here if things deteriorate past their expectations. I would say there are some potential flaws in that plan(!), and I'm sure a lot of German Jews in WWII would agree. But yes, non-participation by way of establishing "Galt's Gulch" in many places is already happening. Whether that is a proper course of action, one will only know that when the history of this era is written.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top