JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've read articles that say you could be in BIG trouble for using Bug Sprays on humans. And then of course there are these 3 points from an article: "2. Using a pesticide in a manner other than according to labeled directions is a violation of federal law (the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act). 3. It is illegal (finable offense) for anyone to recommend a use other than the labeled use. 4. Personal liability is likely to be significant for a person who deliberately sprays another person with a pesticide."

I have read that too. I would have to "guess" it would come down to if you let your mouth get you in trouble after. As in if you told them you carried it for protection, rather than it was the first thing that came to hand when attacked. I use that stuff around the house and it sure works on the bee's. No idea what it would actually do to a person. One thing that would worry me about it in the car is summer. Would not want to forget it was there and have it let go in a hot car. Seems like it would be one hell of a mess cleaning it up if it did. Don't have any idea if the cans are made safe for the temp in a car or not. They may well be safe.
I have known people who would carry something like a Tball bat. I always told them keep a glove too or such and just don't ever admit it was there as a weapon. A LOT of people who defend themselves get in trouble after by what they say when questioned.

I'm guessing that a WD40 flamethrower could help clear a path through a bunch of rioters - but might be a problem explaining in court later. Still, if that happened to be your only way out of a tough spot...

IMG_5274.JPG

I'm guessing that a WD40 flamethrower could help clear a path through a bunch of rioters - but might be a problem explaining in court later. Still, if that happened to be your only way out of a tough spot...

View attachment 324673
Guy I was working with one day using a torch on something he was going at. Sets torch down to spray WD on some part. I said "hey watch it that stuff is VERY flammable". He not believing me sprayed it at the torch. Already was starting to tell me I was full of it until the huge fireball. :)

A LOT of people who defend themselves get in trouble after by what they say when questioned.
I carry an axe and firewood in my vehicle, never know when you might break down in the middle of nowhere and need both to survive. I also have a survival kit (sans weaponry), blanket and waterproof jacket, hat and gloves. So the axe and wood, should not seem unusual to be in the vehicle. If I lived in Chicago it might.

In passing it should be remembered that the aorta and spinal cord are very close together and a wound to one will likely damage the other. In either case the perp won't be getting back up. Pretty much between the nipples and the navel center line will put some one down, permanently. I would never advise harming another human being, especially in the fair state of Washington, but spending five minutes looking at human anatomy would be very useful since assailants don't usually wear t shirts featuring large concentric circles with numbers on them.

I carry an axe and firewood in my vehicle, never know when you might break down in the middle of nowhere and need both to survive. I also have a survival kit (sans weaponry), blanket and waterproof jacket, hat and gloves. So the axe and wood, should not seem unusual to be in the vehicle. If I lived in Chicago it might.
In Chicago they'd say " axe me what?"

I've read articles that say you could be in BIG trouble for using Bug Sprays on humans. And then of course there are these 3 points from an article: "2. Using a pesticide in a manner other than according to labeled directions is a violation of federal law (the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act). 3. It is illegal (finable offense) for anyone to recommend a use other than the labeled use. 4. Personal liability is likely to be significant for a person who deliberately sprays another person with a pesticide."
If someone means to harm you, I doubt that it would be a violation of federal law if you had to defend yourself from real harm. So load up on gooey bug spray, but don't use it unless someone is trying to viciously hurt you.
Sifu

If someone means to harm you, I doubt that it would be a violation of federal law if you had to defend yourself from real harm. So load up on gooey bug spray, but don't use it unless someone is trying to viciously hurt you.
Sifu
Well again if you spray someone with it don't say you had it for defense. Say it just was there and you grabbed it. Where someone will get trouble if there is any will be by what they say after.

Go look closer on the label of your chemicals
Most say it's a federal law to use it ONLY as stated on the label.
So use for self defense and commit a federal crime.
Your "victim " goes free and YOU get the fine

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads