JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just for fun - a parallel thread to the one about "Mob Violence." What non-lethal gear do you daily carry?

Here's my pocket dump:

85FA17E9-44C5-4110-9E05-C00849E74E31.jpeg

Just for fun - a parallel thread to the one about "Mob Violence." What non-lethal gear do you daily carry?

Here's my pocket dump:

View attachment 796455

We do have a picture thread for EDC

My vehicle key is a switchblade key and I know I can totally cause damage with it, so I cannot pocket dump this thread.

I like to walk up to my car and when I get about 3 feet away, I activate the switchblade then stab the air a couple times before I open the door. It is incredible muscle memory.

We do have a picture thread for EDC

Yep, though I was just thinking non-lethal only for when you might be living in a situation where you could not legally have a firearm on you and had to be ready to "self defense" without an EDC.

For instance, I worked in DC at ICE and Coast Guard HQ for a decade and even if you had a Virginia carry permit, there was no reciprocity in to the District or the military reservations, so things that went bang had to stay home everyday. It sucked :mad:

Does a sock in your front pocket with 2 golf-balls and a roll of silver dollars in it, count as non-lethal?

(just asking for a friend that likes to hang out in singles bars)

I could throw my wallet at them and run away in terror. That's the only non lethal option my pockets have. I'd almost suggest keys but it's a pretty heavy ring...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top