JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just for fun - a parallel thread to the one about "Mob Violence." What non-lethal gear do you daily carry?

Here's my pocket dump:

85FA17E9-44C5-4110-9E05-C00849E74E31.jpeg

Just for fun - a parallel thread to the one about "Mob Violence." What non-lethal gear do you daily carry?

Here's my pocket dump:

View attachment 796455

We do have a picture thread for EDC

My vehicle key is a switchblade key and I know I can totally cause damage with it, so I cannot pocket dump this thread.

I like to walk up to my car and when I get about 3 feet away, I activate the switchblade then stab the air a couple times before I open the door. It is incredible muscle memory.

We do have a picture thread for EDC

Yep, though I was just thinking non-lethal only for when you might be living in a situation where you could not legally have a firearm on you and had to be ready to "self defense" without an EDC.

For instance, I worked in DC at ICE and Coast Guard HQ for a decade and even if you had a Virginia carry permit, there was no reciprocity in to the District or the military reservations, so things that went bang had to stay home everyday. It sucked :mad:

Does a sock in your front pocket with 2 golf-balls and a roll of silver dollars in it, count as non-lethal?

(just asking for a friend that likes to hang out in singles bars)

I could throw my wallet at them and run away in terror. That's the only non lethal option my pockets have. I'd almost suggest keys but it's a pretty heavy ring...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top