JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi all,
'Tubes here with another one for ya:
I got a 1944 NON-import marked no4 mk1 enfield. This one is a likely vet of WW2 as it was produced in Britain in late WW2. I was originally planning on selling this without a second thought because I didn't love my last no.4 which was a beautiful long branch but when I took it to my "range" (see: clear cut) today and damn near fell in love with it. The weight is fabulous, The bore is clean, The action is the best I've felt on an enfield, the bullets go where I want them every time, the micrometer sight works beautifully. This is the type of gun that makes me hate being a broke med student because I want to own them all. I legitimately have nothing bad to say about this rifle, and I am pretty dang picky when it comes to enfields-ask @MountainBear.

Alas I could use the money for other projects I am working on during my gunsmithing apprenticeship. I'm not in a hurry ATM and love shooting this, but I would love to see it go to someone who would love it like it deserves. This would make a great addition to any WW2 collection and with the micrometer sight would make an awesome hunting rifle. I would prefer cash at the moment but could be tempted towards a trade for a WW1 vintage SMLE with volley sights.

Asking $550

IMG_2045.JPG IMG_2044.JPG IMG_2043.JPG IMG_2042.JPG IMG_2040.JPG IMG_2039.JPG IMG_2038.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.