JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Those that have been around a while may remember the car thread we had going, and I posted my bubblegumbox in freshly featured in a 5 page spread in Honda Tuning magazine...

Well...... Tommy Lee Byrd approached me about putting my bubblegumpile in his "Sleeper" book a while back. Book just came out. REALLY well done. If youre a fan of the "sleeper" concept... Definately a cool coffee table book.

It is one of two Japanese cars in it and the only Honda in the book, and got a 3 page Spread. Also It got a perfect ten score on the sleeper scale LOL. Cant say enough about the job he did on the book AND article. VERY well done book ALOT of really dirty street raping machines in it. My tricky 10 second 4 door family hauler was definately in good comapny LOL. If you like that sort of thing, Its a really cool book, and not just because my junk made it in. Weird, I never would have thought my pile of bubblegum would be in 2 Magazines... Or Book or a magazine, or whatever... I just wanted it in Grown mens trembling nightmares LOL. boobshake

Recognized a few from YellowBullet.com. LOL. jasonz

IMG_20110916_183026.jpg

IMG_20110916_183103.jpg

IMG_20110916_183122.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Street-Sleepers-Art-Deceptively-Fast/dp/1934709581

I do have a baby seat I put in the back of it (I dont have kids LOL)

Pics (These are from the Honda Tuning article... Tommy licenced the pics from Josh Mackey whom snapped the car originally For Honda Tuning):

htup_1009_01_z+1994_honda_accord_ex+passenger_side_front_view.jpg

htup_1009_03_z+1994_honda_accord_ex+engine_bay_view.jpg

htup_1009_06_z+1994_honda_accord_ex+passenger_side_rear_view.jpg

htup_1009_07_z+1994_honda_accord_ex+driver_side_front_view.jpg

htup_1009_08_z+1994_honda_accord_ex+engine_bay_view.jpg

Very cool.

Did you fab your own turbo header? I've got a couple guys around here that have asked me to build them turbo manifolds for Hondas.

Can you keep that thing quiet? Seems like that would be the hardest part of keeping the sleeper image going with a car like that.

Ever put any thought into E85? I'm running 26# and 22 degrees of timing on my Buick GN with it and it runs great. Smells good too. :D

Later,Sean

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top