JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Photography and Camera Collecting (mostly Nature. Canon FD manual focus 35mm and various Rangefinders)

Vintage Stereo gear (mostly 1973 - 85 Pioneer with 1963-66 H.H.Scott and some misc.)

Record, tape and CD collecting (2600 LP's 100 45's 200 7" reel to reel tapes 500 CDs 450 Cassettes) (almost all classic rock)

Model Airplane Magazine Collecting (4800+ iconcentratingrating on the Control line era early WWII to the present)

Control line model airplanes ( I think I have around 30 of them from 1/2A trainers to teach kids with to 150mph+ Rat racers)

Collecting Aviation Serials (like a hardy boy book but centered around aviation from 1910 to 1946 I have around 250 of them)

48 Willys Jeep (had this since I was 5 currently under going a complete restomoding with oringinal running gear upgraded steering, brakes, electrical)

Working on my house been at it 23 years so far another 23 and I should be done.

Grand daughters (aged 3 and 4 and a step aged 13)

Hunting (deer and varmits)

Reloading (since I was 11)

OK thats about the major ones.

i'll let the picture speak for its self:)

1133789296_photobucket_71057_.jpg

Hey Mark W,hunting and reloading is kinda firearm related.Just in case you for got,being a grand dad and all. lol

I like archery,if my shoulders let me
Welding more bumpers for my rigs
Some photography,just got a new Nikon D3100 (heck my phone is 8mp)

Otherwise it's guns and like mark,reloading(learning)

Reading, camping, hiking, hunting,fishing, and using my smoker.

Also planning fix up a vehicle or 2. I fear I might have to scale back my plans on them as they've expanded over time.

Hey Mark W,hunting and reloading is kinda firearm related.Just in case you for got,being a grand dad and all. lol

I like archery,if my shoulders let me
Welding more bumpers for my rigs
Some photography,just got a new Nikon D3100 (heck my phone is 8mp)

Otherwise it's guns and like mark,reloading(learning)

I just listed my hobbies. I wasn't to worried about the "rules" of the thread LOL

I'm a licensed pilot since I was 17, single and multilengine ratings.

I have a '76 TLC FJ-40 that I bought in 1980, its my baby and currently going thru restoration.

Raising the best 2 kids in the world. Takes most of my time and money but worth every minute and dime.

Besides guns and hunting, most of my hobbies revolve around wheels. 65 Mustang, 57 Chev 150, 47 Willys and a 65/6 Ford 4x4.
Still have my street bike, but used to ride off road most weekends.

I've been in my house one year longer than Mark W, and it will probably take me one more longer to get it finished!

The last year, though, has found me spending tons of time with our grandson. He's now 18 months old and is the best thing to ever happen to me. Being a step-dad, I've never been closely involved with a baby that is developing into a walking, talking little person. I love it!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top