JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reading, sex. great food, reloading, Cross country road trips (when my wife lets me). Dogs, Wine, and good music aka, country and bluegrass, jazz, classical, and real HARD ROCK.

hands.jpg

100' above the dirt..where no human has ever trod, ever. Far further offroad than anyone could ever go in a souped up vehicle. No phone.....no help... out there.

300' off the dirt, solo. Same gig as above. Had some buddies want to tag along and take photos and they got a few.
Top_of_the_side_pinnacle.jpg

Below, inside of the Portland City limits. Can be a cheap hobby. Or not. I could ride my bike or take the bus to this spot.
Coe_on_Blackberry_Jam.jpg

My wife says I use to have hair up there...once I learn Photoshop I'll have it again. LOL!

Making music, street motorcycles (I've got a fantasic 50 mile commute to work on curvy back roads), golf, archery, astronomy, theatre, live music, movies, cooking, fixing broken things, reading, daydreaming, bicycle riding, playing bridge, playing with my wife (heck I've been though 2 divorces allready), spending quality time with my dog (he's nearly perfect if only he didn't try to eat girl scouts), and posting vast amounts of nonsense on the internet, lol.

I left out drinking beer, wine, wiskey, rum, and gin, ahhhhh proof that god loves mankind.

Making music, street motorcycles (I've got a fantasic 50 mile commute to work on curvy back roads), golf, archery, astronomy, theatre, live music, movies, cooking, fixing broken things, reading, daydreaming, bicycle riding, playing bridge, playing with my wife (heck I've been though 2 divorces allready), spending quality time with my dog (he's nearly perfect if only he didn't try to eat girl scouts), and posting vast amounts of nonsense on the internet, lol.

I left out drinking beer, wine, wiskey, rum, and gin, ahhhhh proof that god loves mankind.[/QUOTE]

Probably the only time I will EVER agree with bugeye lol

I'm into weightlifting and hiking.. I built my own home gym, including my own homemade dumbbells and suspension trainer system. I should post pics sometime when I get around to it.

I also would like to get into dancing and would like to learn to write poetry.

Foreign languages is another hobby I am eager to pursue. I can speak some Hebrew and read the alphabet and vowels, but I am striving to master the language, which is my native language, by heritage. I also want to learn Italian and French, as they seem to be very beautiful and really turns on women. As far as Asian languages are concerned, I hope I can learn Japanese one day. BTW.. I can speak a little of 5 African languages, since I did humanitarian work and traveled through Africa for half a year.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top