Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Non Ethanol Gas & Motor Whiskey ...

Discussion in 'Dave's Palisades Auto Repair' started by SDR, Nov 15, 2014.

1. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

Dave’s Palisades Service is a Motor Whiskey Dealer …
    Dave’s Palisades Service has been a Premium Non Ethanol dealer for some time now, Our Premium along with Motor Whiskey can really improve your vehicles performance and mileage, both products do a fine job independently but teamed together they are awesome when it comes to performance …

I myself do not stand behind any product I do not or have not used myself; I have and do use Motor Whiskey in all my engines that run on gasoline 4 and 2 stroke …

Premium Non Ethanol and Motor Whiskey are not any kind of fix it potion but both have been known for helping vehicles needing help, Some of the problems I have encountered that Premium Non Ethanol and Motor Whiskey have helped with ,

Poor engine performance …
    Poor MPG …
    Failing DEQ tests …
    Ethanol damage to gasoline storage, delivery and atomizing components in Cars , Trucks , Boats and Motorcycles and Oh yes small engine power tools like lawn mowers , Chainsaws , Weed eaters and blowers …

How Premium Non Ethanol and Motor Whiskey help sickly engines is we are all forced to put poor quality ethanol gas in our engines, This poor quality gas slowly creates problems over a period of time in the fuel system and combustion chamber …

Motor Whiskey in simple and easy terms makes poor quality gas much better for your engine and the fuel system … Premium Non Ethanol is pretty self-explanatory as there is no ethanol in the product and that alone makes it a superior product compared to ethanol gas in terms of felt power, MPG and no ethanol damage …

Below are some links to more information on Motor Whiskey and contact information for the man that creates Motor Whiskey local here in Oregon …

http://motorwhiskey.com/terms/

http://dawhois.com/site/motorwhiskey.com.html

http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/templates/fast1320_z13.aspx?articleid=18181&zoneid=14

Motor Whiskey LLC1410
    Van Buren St
    Oregon City, OR 97045
    Phone: (503) 919-1046
    Web: www.motorwhiskey.com

2. Contract_Pilot

Contract_Pilot Vancouver, Washington Active Member

I will refer my aircraft owner friends with auto fuel STC's to you... be aware they will require a small 1-2 oz sample from the pump or drum and use their test kit to verify it is ethanol free.

uscsoldier and Sgt Nambu like this.
  3. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Is it best sampled with a cigar and/or chocolate in that test kit?!

:D

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. Contract_Pilot

May want to list your self on air-nav for the Mulino airport as a nearby non-e fuel also AirNav: 4S9 - Mulino State Airport O dot may require a an application and copy of insurance to offer fuel service but ya could make bank providing it.

5. Contract_Pilot

Whats the current price on a 200liter/50 gal drum?

6. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

2 thumbs up for Dave's. Can't speak for Motor Whisky as I've seen other "amazing" car additives over the years that were your basic placebo, but I don't believe Dave's would be supporting just snake oil. I'll have to try it next time I head there and rotate my non-ethonol gas storage.
    rcLo8eKKi.jpg

7. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

PM sent.

8. The Heretic

The Heretic Oregon Well-Known Member

"Premium" (high octane) gasoline is not needed or desirable for all engines.

E.G., most lawn mowers are low compression engines and do better on "regular" (low octane) fuel.

Chain saws on the other hand, generally need higher octane fuel.

If your car manufacturer recommends regular for your vehicle, then use regular, you will get better performance and better mileage. If you use "premium" fuel then it will get lower mileage/performance.

I have a mix of needs - my car, my chain saw, my weed eater, my two motorcycles, need "premium" high octane fuel. My genset, my lawn mower, my two wheeled tractors, my small pickup, all need "regular" gasoline. My one ton needs diesel.