JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2-3 examples are an example of what happens every Time? I get what you're saying but they are far from the norm. The 2-3 are hyperbole in its truest form...nothing more.

Db nobody said it happened everytime but you--
I carry pockets full of weapons everyday and I have yet to have occasion to yank one out, but that doesn't change the fact that sh1t happens--

what do you think a rancher does with a sheepdog that kills his sheep?

Huh? Who are you hanging around that would do something like that? If these are the type of friends/acquaintances your hanging around, get new ones. Sorry but statements like that make us seem paranoid & delusional.
Please....go ask police you know if they will "follow orders" on a ERPO. In Ca anyone you ever dated, or fellow worker, or boss can get an ERPO on you.....try not hanging around any of those people. And it will be coming here with the democratic party. Not delusional....but putting my head in the sand is irrational...pull out.

Huh? 95% of all Cops are good folks just trying to do the job and get home to their families. They aren't perfect and they do make mistakes however.
I would put that 95% number at >99%. The small minority of cops who aren't good folks are the ones who make the news, precisely because bad cops are so rare that their actions are automatically newsworthy. I recommend the Blue Lives Matter website if you're interested in positive news about the police.

Please....go ask police you know if they will "follow orders" on a ERPO. In Ca anyone you ever dated, or fellow worker, or boss can get an ERPO on you.....try not hanging around any of those people. And it will be coming here with the democratic party. Not delusional....but putting my head in the sand is irrational...pull out.
In Washington we have laws against false reporting and it's a Gross Misdemeanor.
RCW 9A.84.040: False reporting.

I have respect for police officers and I won't let them search anything of mine without cause or a warrant.
The reason? The 4th amendment is enough. As is the 2nd being enough to own a rifle. There is no need to further explain. If people allow government authorities to infringe on any of our rights on a whim to the point it becomes common place it is there fault when it becomes the new normal.

In Washington County the police & sheriffs seem to do their own thing. I have had sheriffs and Beaverton PD ask but other agencies not ask.

I don't know if they already knew and were testing me or didn't know, didn't care. I never volunteered. Luckily haven't been stopped in Washington state

This reminds me of when I was in A School in the Navy. I had bought a used car and it was parked on base. The Military cops came in to my class and asked for me to open my car for them to search. Come to find out, a drug dog had flagged my car. I am thinking what will they find in my car I had just bought? I had bought dinner at a fast food joint the night before and the burger and fry containers were in the back seat. I guess the dogs were just as interested in the burger smells as drug smells. My class mates were surprised when I came back to class, they figured I was toast. Lesson learned, don't have fast food containers in your car during a drug dog search, lol.

When I was stationed in Germany years ago there was a guy in the dorms, super nice but a complete nerd, bought some old station wagon from a civilian off base.

One morning at O' dark 30 the base police bang on doors and kick us all out in our underwear in the hall and toss our rooms. Nothing was found but a drug dog had focused on his car in the parking lot. The SPs treated us like we were running der crack haus.

Just the lack of common sense. Look at the guy. Look at his record. We all had clearances. Talk to his boss, ect. I know technically it's impossible to inconvenience a soldier.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top