JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Uh, yet to see ?

Unless I misunderstood something these styles have already BEEN available and for a long time.
Things like this lever action 9mm. Made because of stupid laws. Picture this sort of thing, but with every AR15 manufacture trying to stay relevant after their bread and butter is axed. We might get some whacky work around s and new stuff out of a semi ban.

I don't hope that happens, I'm just saying it could happen.
1632967850548.jpeg

Picture this sort of thing, but with every AR15 manufacture trying to stay relevant after their bread and butter is axed.
Personally I don't see anything like this having much relevance IF semi auto ARs were to be banned.

I mean isn't the primary appeal of an AR the fact that it can be fired semi automatically ? - and including things like bump stocks and the 'FRT' triggers to make them even faster?

My point being if ARs were to be 'reduced' to lever action why would anyone still want one if it no longer has the beloved ability of semi auto fire?

Is it all bout the appearance? The pistol grip, black in color and the pistol caliber options? Will the whole AR 'phenomenon' transcend and continue if they WERE to become lever action or pump action?

I agree with TTSX 12 gauge is imo the most versatile gun u could have probably. For the rifle I would choose brn-180 in .556. Sig mcx, hk 43, cetme L would be other possibilities.

But what if the Intergalactic Space Pickles abducted all the ARs?
I would have used my AR to shoot them and still kept using my AR… or if the intergalactic space pickles had overwhelming force, I'd decide not to go down in a blaze of glory and instead comply initially and later exact my "revenge" using alternatives.

My M1 carbine, with a 20rd mag stuffed in it.
Out of curiosity, who makes a 20-rounder? We have 15s and 30s. I've come across a 40-rounder, but haven't shot them. (The only 20 I've seen was a prototype.) Anyway, just curious.

I would choose an M1A Socom 16 , a small-ish carbine that hits hard down range and recoil is not bad at all

View attachment 1041479
Super neat-o and tempting. (Still tempted by M2, but quite interesting.)

@CountryGent and his intergalactic Space Pickles! :s0140:

Made me think of this!

Damn you @Stomper
LOL. Mother of God .... what did I just see? :eek: :s0140:

Does it HAVE to be a rifle? I've long stated my first choice for a true SHTF primary gun is a 12ga cylinder bore. Often pump action, though to fit criteria of autoloading, I'd go with a Benelli M4 with a regular, non pistol stock and the full 7 round tube. The versatility of a 12ga can't be matched, though capacity and range I'll admit are a drawback

If my choice MUST be a rifle, I'd go with an X95 tavor as it's close enough to an AR to be an AR without being an AR.
I'm a shotgunner as well. My bail out gun would be my Henry single shot which can shoot up to 3.5" shells and kill any game I need it to. Chamber adapters allow me to shoot .44, .22LR, .45-70, etc. plus smaller gauge shotshells and even black powder. There is nothing more versatile.

I had an M4. Awesome shotgun. I now own a Beretta 1301, which is almost the same thing. I would pick those 2 guns over any AR any day.

If I really HAD to pick a semi-auto rifle for the rest of my life, it would be a BAR in 30-06 or .270 or similar. Truth be told, I could go on forever without another semi-auto rifle. My Tikka T3x 30-06 has yet to fail me. I'm not going to war with anyone. My joints won't allow it these days. I'd pick 'em off in a treestand as long as I could with the '06, then switch to the blasters. Chances are, I'm toast anyway.

Out of curiosity, who makes a 20-rounder? We have 15s and 30s. I've come across a 40-rounder, but haven't shot them. (The only 20 I've seen was a prototype.) Anyway, just curious.

Super neat-o and tempting. (Still tempted by M2, but quite interesting.)

LOL. Mother of God .... what did I just see? :eek: :s0140:

Currently sold out, but mine feeds just fine.

I'm more worried about right now than SHTF. Shooting not far away not long ago. Cops ambulances fire trucks there now. Cops had area closed off near Mt Scott park after a different shooting then they had come off of that one to this one. Getting bad.

Edit: Just heard report Someone was killed. Not fun. I understand this is the third shooting this evening.

Last Edited:
I'm more worried about right now than SHTF. Shooting not far away not long ago. Cops ambulances fire trucks there now. Cops had area closed off near Mt Scott park after a different shooting then had come off of that one to this one. Getting bad.

Edit: Just heard report Someone was killed. Not sure if that's accurate but very possible. Not fun.
I'm with you! We have had what I suspect is a Poacher down here in the city, three nights in a row, around 9:30 ish, and it sure sounds like a 5.56 suppressed! Cops have shown up each time and even ran the dogs, but so far, haven't caught the shooter! They have found evidence of poaching, but haven't said what that might be! This isn't the first time this has happened around here, and I expect it's only just getting started!

I haven't seen a cop in ages. But sure saw a lot of them tonight. Don't know who got killed or the story yet but I suspect gang member. Someone on neighbors app reported gunshots in this same location about 5 days ago (8shots). I didn't hear tonight's or that one but everyone said tonight they heard 5 shots.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top